President Trump on Friday shared a video that showed a U.S. attack on Houthi rebels as the administration continues its daily ...
The Houthis shot down another U.S. Reaper drone, the third one that has been destroyed by the terror organization since early ...
Suspected U.S. airstrikes have battered rebel-controlled areas of Yemen, which the Houthis say killed at least six people.
The U.S. military has deployed more of its most advanced fighter jets to the Middle East as it continues to strike Yemen’s ...
Houthi rebels said U.S. airstrikes hit Yemen’s capital overnight and into early Monday morning, killing at least three people ...
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Suspected U.S. airstrikes struck around Yemen’s rebel-held capital overnight into Monday ...
Yemen’s Houthi rebels claim they have shot down another American MQ-9 Reaper drone. The U.S. military acknowledged to The ...
The Pentagon has sent at least six B-2 bombers – 30% of the US Air Force’s stealth bomber fleet – to the Indian Ocean island ...
The White House has said that U.S. strikes in Yemen earlier this month killed the Houthi top missile expert, but the U.S.
The group vows to continue its support 'toward the oppressed Palestinian people, no matter the consequences' - Anadolu Ajansı ...
Donald Trump shared a recording of an attack on the Houthis. He posted the video with a mocking comment: "Oops, there will be ...