The Trump administration released a new trove of government documents related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy Jr.
"All records previously withheld for classification" were released Tuesday, according to the National Archives.
One professor said this JFK assassination files release is "certainly the most useful" of any so far "because of the ...
Unredacted files related to the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy have been released. Shortly after he was ...
The Trump administration released 80,000 files related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy Tuesday evening — triggering a feeding frenzy among amateur historians, conspiracy buffs and ...
President Donald Trump says files related to the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy will be released Tuesday.
15d
The Daily Caller on MSNTrump Administration Releases JFK Assassination FilesThe Trump administration released 80,000 pages of previously classified President John. F Kennedy assassination files late Tuesday. President Trump signed an executive order in January directing ...
The release of the records is the latest in a string of disclosures since the 1990s that have tweaked how the nation and historians view Kennedy’s assassination.
President Donald Trump says files related to the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy will be released without any redactions, making good on a promise he made during his campaign.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results