The death toll from the earthquake that hit Myanmar nearly a week ago rose Thursday to 3,145 as search and rescue teams found ...
Myanmar's military rulers have kept journalists out since the devastating earthquake, so CBS News' partners at the BBC went undercover to reveal the scale of the disaster.
The death toll in Myanmar has surpassed 3,000, with more than 4,500 people injured, according to state television MRTV. Yet ...
The surprise announcement by the unelected government said the halt in fighting would run until April 22 to show compassion ...
The death toll from last week's 7.7 magnitude earthquake in Myanmar rose to 3,085 people as of Thursday morning, according to ...
S ince March 28th, when a powerful earthquake shook Myanmar’s central heartlands, the country’s brutal junta has tried to ...
Explore more
The death toll in last week’s massive earthquake in Myanmar has passed 2,000, state media said Monday, as accounts of some ...
Extreme heat and heavy rain in Myanmar could cause disease outbreaks among earthquake survivors camping in the open, global ...
Two survivors have been pulled from under the rubble of collapsed buildings in Myanmar, more than five days after the country ...
Myanmar ’s military junta has declared a ceasefire in its ongoing civil war with ethnic rebel groups until 22 April, a day ...
In the wake of the devastating earthquake of 7.7 magnitude in Myanmar, India launched Operation Brahma to help Myanmar. It ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results