11h
Latin Times on MSNAnother Two Cartel Drug Lords Could Face The Death Penalty If Extradited To The U.S.With several Mexican drug cartels now designated as foreign terrorist organizations, "El Cuini" and "La Tuta" could be ...
The death penalty is on the table for notorious drug lord Rafael Caro Quintero, the so called “narco of narcos” who ...
A 90-year-old Brooklyn federal judge who’s been on the bench for some of NYC’s most high-profile cases is now presiding over ...
3don MSN
Lawsuit under Anti-Terrorism Act thought to be first ever against the Mexican cartel newly designated as a terrorist ...
Federal prosecutors are considering seeking the death penalty against Mexican drug lord Rafael Caro Quintero in a sprawling ...
The U.S. government said on Wednesday it may seek the death penalty for alleged Mexican drug lord Rafael Caro Quintero, ...
NUEVA YORK (AP) — Los fiscales federales estudian la posibilidad de solicitar la pena de muerte contra el narcotraficante ...
A slain DEA agent’s family is now suing the cartel boss long accused of ordering his murder 40 years ago. The Sinaloa Cartel, ...
15h
Latin Times on MSNMexican President Reveals There Are More Top Narcos Set For Extradition To The U.S.Claudia Sheinbaum said that her administration has more names set for extradition after handing over almost 29 prisoners in February ...
Mexico's transfer of 29 cartel figures — including Rafael Caro Quintero and accused Zeta members — has led to jockeying by ...
A lawsuit was filed Thursday under a new designation by President Trump that classifies several drug cartels as terrorist ...
On a single day last month, the Mexican government shipped 29 accused drug lords north across the border to face US justice.
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results